5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra131 View Post
    Ok cool. Can we use all books and species as per the character creator?
    Yes- provided they can be used in the Orignal Series timeline.

Are we going to have a session zero to make characters or would you rather us show up with characters already made? Also are we going to be picking our ship or do you have one already selected?

Quote Originally Posted by Penumbra131 View Post
    If you're really keen on the Science Officer, I'm happy to do something different and create a Conn/Command character.
    You can have science officer if you want. My mind has sort of already moved on to an Andorian security officer! Although if we have six players there may be two of some things? I guess I'm open for whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindorandir View Post
    Are we going to have a session zero to make characters or would you rather us show up with characters already made? Also are we going to be picking our ship or do you have one already selected?
    I would like to do the following:

1.[Update] We will kickoff the campaign AND conduct the Session 0 on 12/5, [Not 11/21 as I originally indicated].

2. I would like players to send me pdfs of their PC's before that session 0. However if you are new to Star Trek Adventures, we can complete your character at that time. The online generator I linked to earlier is very helpful and character generation is fairly simple in this ruleset.

3. What I would like to accomplish at the session 0 is to resolve tech issues, test camera and mic levels, introduce PC's, walkthrough the star trek ruleset mechanics and layout, and decide on your ship and name. I will have a ship for you BUT if you would all like to create your ship together, that is fine during this session as well.

Please dm me in discord and I will send the discord server info for our session 0.
    Last edited by Talen; November 15th, 2019 at 10:09.

Howdy all! I can't wait to get your opinions on the ships we might possibly call home! So here are the original series ships that are listed in both the core rulebook as well as the Command Division Supplement. There are also a couple ships here that are really old, more like from Enterprise era, but had long service lives and lasted into the OS era. I don't have strong opinions on which ship we use but I like to see what they look like and learn about their capabilities. I think my favorites are the Daedalus and the Hermes. Which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Let's talk ship!

Constellation Class Entered Service:2285 Scale 4
    Constellation Class.jpg

Constitution Class Entered Service:2243 Scale 4
    Constitution Class.jpg

Excelsior Class Entered Service 2285 Scale 5
    Excelsior Class.jpg

Miranda Class Entered Service:2274 Scale 4
    Miranda Class.jpg

Daedalus Class Entered Service:2140 Scale 3
    Daedalus Class.png

Hermes Class Entered Service:2242 Scale 4
    Hermes Class.jpg

Oberth Class Entered Service:2269 Scale 3
    Oberth Class.png

Sydney Class Entered Service:2279 Scale 4
    Sydney Class.jpg

Centaur Class Entered Service 2285 Scale 4
    Centaur Class.jpg

Where did u find the pictures....they’ll make for nice tokens! I also found some new sound sources that should be fun for those that are interested.

I could mesh together some stats for Discovery-era type ships too based on known lengths and Star Trek Online documents approved by CBS....
    Classic & Unity Ultimate License
    Timezone: US Central Time [CST = GMT-6/CDT = GMT-5]

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Where did u find the pictures....they’ll make for nice tokens!
    Just serch results from google images.

My favourite out of all of them is the Excelsior class. I always liked it size and the look of it.

However, it may be a little big, especially if the main characters are a group of newly minted officers.

I assume that our mission profile would most likely be a Multi-role Explorer, or Pathfinder and Scientific, and the Constitution best fit into this profile.

However, I would prefer either the Miranda or Oberth as they have slightly better stats, and I like having extensive shuttlebays or hi-res sensors.

Thread Information