Per Campaign Player Names
As I noted in another thread, FG user names are now used for all hosting/connecting interactions. This is a requirement for us to provide cloud services to bypass port forwarding requirement in current version. So, the user name will always be your FG user name from your Settings. The GM name and player PC character name are still used for all chat and rolls. (same as current FG)

Player Map Issues
Thanks for checking this. I'll file some internal tasks as I get a chance to recreate, but as noted in initial alpha test, we are not looking at connected scenarios yet. We're still focused on fine-tuning the core experience, then advance to networking/connectivity tasks.

Player Asset Visibility
Each user should only see the assets that they own. I'll have to check to see if that's being correctly handled on the player client (see note above). Currently, we do not have any mechanism to "share" GM assets to a player, as that requires a lot more code for that subsystem which isn't the highest priority. It is something that we want to review long term, but will likely be after initial release.

Whisper Script Errors
Added as task FGU-407.

Regards,
JPG