DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Effects are quite complex.
    And very specific in what they do and when.
    MoreCore is generic.
    The two dont go together.
    Is there any way to create very simple effects like adding just a +1 or -1 Mod to the roll? It would make a lot easier to add Wound effects for NPCs. As a GM I miss some automation on the Combat Tracker when you have a complex combat with many involved some simple effects like those would really help.

Blog Entries
    Some rolls use modifiers to adjust the number of dice, some to adjust the final dice result and some to adjust the target number.

Plus each roll would need to be coded to check for the Effects.
    Im not sure off the top of my head if there would also need to be code added to the underlying rolls engine as well as to each roll...

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Some rolls use modifiers to adjust the number of dice, some to adjust the final dice result and some to adjust the target number.

Plus each roll would need to be coded to check for the Effects.
    Im not sure off the top of my head if there would also need to be code added to the underlying rolls engine as well as to each roll...
    Could an Effect be as easy as /mod +1 ? Just add a modifier to the pool. Effects could be optional unless they add some mark to enable it? Most of the systems could get a big help from such an easy effect modifier. Maybe even just a tag you could reference on the custom roll script?

Hi there!

I have created an extension for MoreCore which adds a new tab in the character's sheet where you can place token images. I am using it to drop cards in for my Torg Eternity game. I haven't figure it out yet how to delete the tokens. What I have been doing is dropping an empty portrait. Maybe somebody else can shed some light on this issue. Here you have some pics and the extension.

TokensTab.gif
    01.jpg
    02.jpg
    Attached Files Attached Files

Great job!!!
    This tab can also be used as additional inventory page: on background a picture of the character and the token can be used to place magic or special objects!
    Last edited by graziano.girelli; August 12th, 2019 at 18:40.

Hi damned,

As long as you ar working on a Star Wars D6 extension, is it possible to create another similar extensión. There is spanish sci-fi rpg called First Contact X-Corps which uses the same Star Wars D6 rules system but with some modifications.
    In the wild die 6 makes the die explode 1 means automatic failure (I think in SW is the same, not sure)
    There are hero points, called in this game character points (I'm not pretty sure if the SW game has this) that add 1 or more dice depending on the number of points you spend (1 die per point up to a maximun of 4). Independent of the number of Character Points you spend the first die you add is a wild die that can explode but in which 1 means no failure.
    In addition to all that there are another kind of points called "puntos de cojones" (balls or guts points) that can be used in two different ways: if you use 1 point before throwing the dice you double the number of dice in that particular throw but if you use it after throwing the dice you can repeat the throw.

Thanks

feature requests;
    initiative dice option 2d6
    some more theme (generic ones not for specific games, the default one is..... not very good)

Quote Originally Posted by Pepor View Post
    Hi there!

I have created an extension for MoreCore which adds a new tab in the character's sheet where you can place token images. I am using it to drop cards in for my Torg Eternity game. I haven't figure it out yet how to delete the tokens. What I have been doing is dropping an empty portrait. Maybe somebody else can shed some light on this issue. Here you have some pics and the extension.

Really nice work. I can see myself using this image extension for cards in a number of rule systems. Cthulu Confidential (GUMSHOE One-2-One) uses a cards mechanic, and an image of the card would be ideal.

Running: The One Ring and GUMSHOE--Esoterrorists (on hold); intermittently Fiasco and DramaSystem/Hillfolk
    Want to play: Pendragon, City of Mist, Dresden Files RPG, Orpheus, Changeling, Apocalpse World and more PbtA, Bluebeards Bride, Shadows of Esteren; anything by Bully Pulpit Games

Hello damned

/pool #d# = add dice to the dice pool

Possible to create an option at the dice pool ? and how create an option ? Help

remove dice to the dice pool ?

Thank

Thread Information