DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 15 of 46 First ... 5131415161725 ... Last
    Minor typo in the spell produce flame. The words fire and damage are ran together as firedamage. This typo is at the bottom of the effects description last sentence.

I noticed the title is missing from the take cover basic action
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Holder - My games are free to play
    Timezone: GMT

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateGM View Post
    Minor typo in the spell produce flame. The words fire and damage are ran together as firedamage. This typo is at the bottom of the effects description last sentence.
    Weird, it was showing as a space in the PAR5E file, but obviously wasn't a real space. I hate those doppelganger spaces...

Logged as CR2.037 and fixed in the next release. Thanks for reporting.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Quote Originally Posted by Skellan View Post
    I noticed the title is missing from the take cover basic action
    Well noticed! Thanks for reporting.

Logged as CR2.038 and fixed in the next release.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I think Clumsy is back to not adding a negative AC modifier when applied

Quote Originally Posted by Roboconn View Post
    I think Clumsy is back to not adding a negative AC modifier when applied
    It's not back to anything, because it hasn't been added to the ruleset yet. See RS2.013 in the issues list for the ruleset, as this is a ruleset issue not a Core Rules DLC issue.

Are there any plans to have a slot for Actions on the Action tab so we don't have to mock them out using Spells?
    I can understand if its a low priority, just curious if it was on the horizon.

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoTheBear View Post
    Are there any plans to have a slot for Actions on the Action tab so we don't have to mock them out using Spells?
    I do know Trenloe said that he was going to separate actions and spells into different tabs. I would be interested in seeing this response as well. I am sure he has a lot of plans for the ruleset and every week I look forward to seeing what's new.

Quote Originally Posted by JaskoTheBear View Post
    It is on the horizon. See the last bullet point in the ruleset thread (which is really where this question should have been posted) here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post446770

Clumsy:

Your movements become clumsy and inexact. Clumsy always includes a value. You take a status penalty equal to the condition value to Dexterity-based checks and DCs, including AC, Reflex saves, ranged attack rolls, and skill checks using Acrobatics, Stealth, and Thievery.

Thread Information