DICE PACKS BUNDLE
    If you don't need the Dice Pool, then I would turn it off from the options. If it's needed, then it would have to be re-coded.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    Is there an easy way the dice strings in the "Attacks" section of the MoreCore tab of the character sheet to be rolled directly rather than going into the Dice Pool? I am looking to the CoreRPG functionality here.
    Untick the checkbox on the Dice Pool and they will roll instead of going first to the Dice Pool.

Feature request: On trackers, if the maximum is zero, would it be possible to have that box not show on the character sheet? It would just be less clutter when using them for consumables such as rations or ammo where having a set maximum doesn't really make sense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wndrngdru View Post
    Feature request: On trackers, if the maximum is zero, would it be possible to have that box not show on the character sheet? It would just be less clutter when using them for consumables such as rations or ammo where having a set maximum doesn't really make sense.
    Im not sure I follow?
    If the maximum is zero why do you have it on the sheet?
    If you try the Trail Of Cthulhu extension you will see a small checkbox top right hand corner of each roll frame.
    Ticking that hides all Trackers that dont have a Max value set.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Im not sure I follow?
    If the maximum is zero why do you have it on the sheet?
    If you try the Trail Of Cthulhu extension you will see a small checkbox top right hand corner of each roll frame.
    Ticking that hides all Trackers that dont have a Max value set.
    I'm sure I'm probably using them "not as intended". I like to use them for things like tracking the number of potions, rations, ammo, etc. a character has left. For those things, there really isn't a maximum, there's just what the character is currently carrying.
    The inventory tab is probably the more appropriate place to track those things, but I just like having things that change often all on one tab.

I'll take a look at the ToC extension. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    So you just want to hide the maximum box?
    I dont think that can work logically....
    You cant set the Current Value to be higher than the Maximum value.
    I cant really see how you could implement this without significantly changing the way the Trackers work?

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    So you just want to hide the maximum box?
    I dont think that can work logically....
    You cant set the Current Value to be higher than the Maximum value.
    I cant really see how you could implement this without significantly changing the way the Trackers work?
    Yep. Just looking to hide it.
    It seems whatever enforces the maximum isn't working as intended. I can put any number I want in the second box.

Attached Images Attached Images

So I need an older version of MoreCore, like 1.46 or so. Cause I need to have the spell library and the trackers does not work for my purposes for my system.

Been looking around but have not been able to find any documentation for Effects in morecore and extension created in morecore.
    Is there any syntax guide for creating effects available ?

Thread Information