Starfinder Playlist
Page 24 of 34 First ... 142223242526 ... Last

You're right. Double clicking no longer works in 3.3.4. However, CTRL-mousewheel still lets you change how many dots there are in an ability.

Vires Animi

Blog Entries
    Welcome nayman92

3.3.4 is still in the test slot (you are running your client in test mode) and many rulesets may have some (new) bugs in them for this new version.
    Hopefully the dev will be able to comment/update in the near future.

Unfortunately, the dev seems to have abandoned this ruleset, which is a darn shame. But on another note, I actually prefer this "bug". So no more accidental adjustment of stats.

Vires Animi

thanks for CTRL+Mousewheel help.

yes ty very much I have a game tonight and i was freaking out

I need help, I can't change the stats of any new or old character. Every field where you need to write work, but not the slot. (Like if I want to add points to an attribute, capacity or discipline, etc. I can't)

Edit... Ok finaly I just understand what he said by "CTRL+Mousewheel"...
    For any other french who would have difficulty with this: "CTRL et simplement faire glisser la roulette de la souris, sans cliquer."
    Last edited by Dyzae; March 23rd, 2018 at 18:40.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyzae View Post
    I need help, I can't change the stats of any new or old character. Every field where you need to write work, but not the slot. (Like if I want to add points to an attribute, capacity or discipline, etc. I can't)
    Welcome to the forums!

This was discussed a few posts ago - see post #231 above.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

I wanted to delete this post but can't figure out how. Ignore please....
    Last edited by Frunobulax; May 19th, 2018 at 04:19.

Hi,
    I tried the ruleset and I like it very much, the only sad side of it, it's the fact that i cannot save work in progress like a new module, same as in the DnD ruleset! Is there a way to do it?

Thread Information