STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    If there are any issues with the FG representation of WotC products (i.e. the WotC data is correct, but the FG data is not) then please report them here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ts-(Continued) They do get fixed.
    Will do!

I have no problem going through each monster line by line as long as I know the fruits of my labor won't fall on deaf ears. I'd rather have it fixed in the module than having duplicate entries for all the ones I've made corrections to. Some will need slight wording adjustments from RAW in order to parse properly, others look like they're just formatting issues that caused the abilities to break.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracius View Post
    Will do!

I have no problem going through each monster line by line as long as I know the fruits of my labor won't fall on deaf ears. I'd rather have it fixed in the module than having duplicate entries for all the ones I've made corrections to. Some will need slight wording adjustments from RAW in order to parse properly, others look like they're just formatting issues that caused the abilities to break.
    That thread is really good. Zach and the team are really good about getting everything corrected in a timely manner (usually with the next update, i.e. every month or two). Though if you do go through large chunks, you might contact Zach directly (PM) and see if you can just send him a spreadsheet or see if he has one for you to fill out. Might make things easier on you and them.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thread Information