DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Blog Entries
    Oh, I totally agree with the price thing. I also think it would be nice if FG would go along with publisher sales. If TLG or FGG or whomever has a sale on certain digital products, either on their site or on DriveThruRPG then why not have FG match that sale? On the videogame end of things if a publisher like say Ubisoft has a sale, that sale often occurs on their own platform Uplay, Steam, and both consoles.

I don't know that there's a solution to this particular issue, though. As has been stated in many threads, including this one, we do this stuff in our spare time and communities have a revolving door population. Moon Wizard doesn't step into someone's DLC unless an update flat-out breaks it and that developer isn't around to fix it themselves, and when he does it's to fix what's broken not to add new shinies to it.

I do like that the store page now lists the release date and FG version that brand new DLC was released under. That doesn't help old stuff but it's a step in the right direction.

As for optimized maps... I do what I can but the bottom line is (at least for C&C) TLG has their heads firmly in the 80s and their maps are either "graph paper" (which I can work with) or plain "white paper" where I'm left to my own devices and cross my fingers.

Blog Entries
    Yeah I understand that people can only work with what they're given, but at the same time I feel it is important to voice an opinion on what I want to see.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollution View Post
    I'm also a bit sad about ETU's support.

I'm coming into FG from Realm Works, where, after a huge blowout with their lead dev about business practices, I decided to put my money elsewhere (I was putting in data as a contractor, and Lone Wolf was being... unreasonable and... rude to my 3PP client, so I bailed on their product).

In my previous experience in Realm Works, I could put in Degrees of Horror in about 3 hours or so, maybe 4 if I wanted to get funky fresh. But using FG that same process would take.... longer... A lot longer...

I LOVED the price point for ETU, all those 1-sheets + rules + archetypes! Great deal. But I was hoping to see Degrees of Horror converted or Class Ring, or even the newer 1 sheets.

But nothing in the last few years, so I'm not holding my breath on support/updates for that.

Which makes me cry even harder if they don't convert Savage Rifts. My Degrees of Horror campaign will end in a Rift experience (spoiler, it makes sense with the end of that story), and I was planning on straight up continuing their game into Rifts Earth.

So, maybe it'll get converted?

When was the last SW ruleset released? I know v.4 came out last month for the Ruleset, but a whole PAK file type update.
    A year after ETU's release I went back and added all the One Sheets to the bundle.
    Savage Rifts for FG is impossible at the moment since the Palladium and PEG agreement doesn't cover electronic products, just books.
    Writer for Just Insert Imagination and co-host of the Wild Die Podcast.
    Find me on G+ to get in on one-shots, check out my YouTube and Twitch channel and follow me on Twitter @Mask_of_Winter

Thread Information