STAR TREK 2d20
Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
    I'm only asking this question here because I already raised a related question (back in post #20)

Just when I thought that I understood this new organization, I'm slapped up side the head and reminded that I don't know sh**.

I have been working in a PFRPG campaign that I was using as my development campaign and exporting as a module. This is my RoTRL Chapter 2 Skinsaw Murders module.

If you look back at that question I asked before, you will see that my Story entries, which were all created within that campaign are part of the "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders" Group.

Everything else that I created locally is part of the "(none)" group. What is going on there?

Thanks.

- s.west

So sorry, I didn't finish the thought in that last post.

The reason that I'm confused is that I just now created two new Story entries (that I had left out before), and they were created in the (none) Group.

Do I need to move them to the "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders" Group? And, if so, how do I even do that?

I'm really confused, and I don't want to trash what I have worked so long on.

- s.west

Drag them to the desired group in the list of groups at the top of the window
    Dulux-Oz

√(-1) 2^3 Σ Π
    ...And it was Delicious!

Alpha-Geek
    ICT Professional
    GMing Since 1982
    NSW, Australia, UTC +10
    LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/mjblack

Watch our games on Twitch: www.twitch.tv/dulux_oz

Support Me on Patreon: www.patreon.com/duluxoz

Past Games, etc, on my YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/c/duluxoz

Open the groups list at the top, scroll until the group you want them in is displayed, then drag and drop the story entries onto the group.

Here are the images of the old and new Story entries.

These were created Before the transition to 3.2.0, and are now, for whatever reason, in the "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders" Group:

These were created just now (i.e. After the transition to 3.2.0), and they ended up in the "(None)" Group.

I assume the lack of an 'edit' icon on both classes of entries means that both are part of the current Campaign, right?

So, where did that "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders" Group come from? And what do I do to make this right?

Thanks.

- s.west

(sorry about the crossing posts...)

Think of these groups as the old coloured tabs. When running v3.1.7 you would have created a new tab and called it "Rise of the Runelords Chapter 2: The Skinsaw Murders", or renamed the original single tab.

Think of "None" as the unlabeled (usually) default tab that used to exist in v3.1.7.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Blog Entries
    This stuff would have previously appeared under the first/default coloured tab. It now goes into a None group. You can create new groups and you can drag stuff between groups. In 3.2.1 you can craete stuff directly into a specific group but that isnt here just yet in 3.2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dulux-oz View Post
    Drag them to the desired group in the list of groups at the top of the window
    That's one of the problems. I don't know which is the "desired" Group. Is "(None)" the desired Group?

Quote Originally Posted by swest View Post
    That's one of the problems. I don't know which is the "desired" Group. Is "(None)" the desired Group?
    It's up to you. These are groups to help *you* organise data how *you* want it. Put it wherever you want.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information