Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Old thread, I know, but it's a feature I would really like to see implemented. My group and I just finished the Lost Mines of Phandelver. By our count, 7 of the 20 NPCs in the adventure could have benefited from full spell descriptions, similar to what PCs enjoy. We're about to start the Hoard of the Dragon Queen and I expect that ratio will hold or increase. I know we would really enjoy this benefit to be added to the NPC sheets, although we do know that it dramatically slowed NPC sheet load times in 3.5e. At this point, we'd be happy to just have the functionality to create full spells & effects, rather than have them already loaded onto the sheet. To me, DM prep time is a worthy sacrifice for in-game simplicity. That's my 2 Cp, at least.
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Holy cow! Nevermind. I just looked at the CT a little closer and saw the spell entries. Well, there's egg on my face! Sorry!

Now to figure out how we went an entire adventure and missed that...
    Running on pure Plot Devicium since 1986.
    Like D&D Actual Play podcasts? Check out mine! It's called Shocking Gasp. Enjoy!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hecklerus Prime View Post
    Holy cow! Nevermind. I just looked at the CT a little closer and saw the spell entries. Well, there's egg on my face! Sorry!

Now to figure out how we went an entire adventure and missed that...
    it was probably the egg. wash your face before game and you will see things much more clearly!

hey! and no throwing eggs at me - you asked for that!

Thread Information