FG Spreadshirt Swag

Thread: WWII Campaign

WWII Campaign

Would anyone be intrested about joining a World War Two campaign?

I'm slowly working on building a mod for FG so I can use my World War II d20 rules, anyone intrested?

If I am going to run a campaign, I was thinking maybe once a fortnight in the afternoon when I get home from work - say 7:00pm start time?
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; January 1st, 2006 at 00:54.
    Tailz, the Artist of Studio WyldFurr
    Follow Studio WyldFurr on Twitter, Facebook, and the studio web site.
    "The London Underground, is not a resistance movement!"

im interested... problem is I am already in 3 different campaigns... but if you can have it on a day that im not playing then I would like to try it out.

oh and by the way, I'm based in Sydney Australia - so game times will be around that. I think its the EST time zone...

Quote Originally Posted by Tailz Silver Paws
    oh and by the way, I'm based in Sydney Australia - so game times will be around that. I think its the EST time zone...
    well that makes it a little harder then... im on pacific wich is -8 GMT

I could do a weekend during the early morning or day or something. Its just during the week I can only do after work when I make it home which is after 7:00PM.

Interesting that you should mention this, we over at FUM we talking about possibly producing some tank tokens...hmmmm
    • snikle •
    . .lapsus calumni. .

I would be interested in playing. It sounds pretty cool. Im in the eastern time zone (gmt -4). Let me know if you need me. My email is [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Snikle
    Interesting that you should mention this, we over at FUM we talking about possibly producing some tank tokens...hmmmm
    Well maybe we could do something togeather - you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours - I've been looking to make some 3D renedered tank tokens (along with 3D rendered maps), maybe I could help you with the tanks and you could help me with some XML coding.

Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYMIKE
    I would be interested in playing. It sounds pretty cool. Im in the eastern time zone (gmt -4). Let me know if you need me. My email is [email protected].
    Keep an eye on the FG Campaign board, I'll post the campaign there when its ready. I am thinking of starting the characters in the British BEF in france before Dunkirk, then playing them through Dunkirk, then on to North Africa, hen maybe the Italian campaign or Normandy.
    Last edited by Tailz Silver Paws; January 3rd, 2006 at 00:25.

Thread Information