DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
    Hey guys,

Can someone explain to me the functionality of these icons please? I know what they mean. Wounds, Fatigue and Enc. But other then clicking them before I roll the dice, I do not see any other effect or function of how they should work or effect the dice rolls.

I click an icon, it goes gray. I roll the dice, and then it reverts back to normal and I see no other effect.

Attachment 5685

Can someone share the light please

They auto-add the modifiers for the effects of wound/fatigue and encumbrance on a PC or NPC (if rolled from the combat tracker skill/trait list). This is disabled (if grey) for e.g. Undead etc.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

I have a question. I am going to post it here as I am not sure where it can go.

Is there a way to display the individual numbers rolled, sometimes the rules state if roll a particular number you need to do something. And if you are not paying attention to the particular dice as they are rolling you can miss it.

Was there an option to see the individual dice rolls awhile back?

Just for example. If I make a trait roll for a Wild Card. It will only display the highest roll made between the wild die and the trait die.

If a person has the improved jinx edge (NE Mod) If I roll a 2 on the trait roll, and a 5 on the wild die.. the system only displays the 5, and unless you saw it roll on the screen, you would never know what your actual trait roll was.

If you roll a 1, it will tell you.. but anything else you need to be watching.

Hope that clears up my question.
    Last edited by ShotGun Jolly; December 16th, 2013 at 21:31.

There is an option to make it show if the trait roll was a 1 or 2 (possibly even a 3) but I cannot remember how to do it right now.

I'll have to look it up...
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk View Post
    There is an option to make it show if the trait roll was a 1 or 2 (possibly even a 3) but I cannot remember how to do it right now.

I'll have to look it up...
    This option is only available for attacks and powers, otherwise it will only display natural 1s. For attacks and powers you can change this by right clicking on attack/power icon and selecting Fumble Range (option 1, 2 or 3). It's possible to include this feature to any traits, but is it worth it?
    "Alright, you primitive screwheads, listen up: THIS... is my BOOMSTICK!" -- Ash Williams, Army of Darkness

Post your SavageWorlds ruleset feature requests and issue reports here!

Ahh.. Cool! Now I know how to do that! Thank you.

Most likely it would not be worth it. Sadly.

Personally, I would like to say yes, but only if it could be an option that could be set in the preferences. Depending on the settings, it could add more options for the GM (Host) to not have to watch the rolls like a hawk.

Something that just allows the GM to see the rolled number.

Thread Information