Starfinder Playlist

4e Greyhawk Sundays 5 to 10 pm -5 GMT

We are looking for someone to join our campaign that I've been running for over year now. We want someone reliable that has a similar D&D gaming attitude to our own. Our group consists of some old school D&Ders, playing with the 4e rules but with a 1 edition mindset. Power-gamers may not like the game very much. If you enjoy thinking, roleplaying, and a DM that changes things up...you will.

I use skype for communication...more so than the chat, but both are useful. The reason is I like the way skype gives the game more of a real table feel. You can hear peoples reactions and the players and dm can interact better to roleplay. We are a courteous group that allow each other to talk equally...so you must be courteous as well. If you're not into "talk" roleplay and prefer chat...that is ok too.

The game right now is finishing 'Thunderspire Labyrinth' and I'm planning on moving on to 'Pyramid of Shadows' next. The game is set in the World of Greyhawk for cities, history, maps, etc. but I alter things in the modules to make them fit my story. The group is involved in a very complex back story at the moment, that has nothing to do with any modules but I incorporate them to make my story more interesting.

My DM style in summary would be... I always give you decisions to make and exits to take but make the wrong decision or ignore the exits...and prepare to suffer the consequences. I don't give out many powerful magic items...so when you find one it's is special but that doesn't mean I starve you either hehe. My world is as ruthless and bloody as Warhammer Fantasy RPG but as mystical and fantastic as D&D should be. I like puzzles, riddles, recurring bad guys, deep plots, and intense fights. I expect players to think out of the box, come up with ingenious plans, and surprise me as much as I surprise them. I want my players to help me write the story with their roleplaying...NOT just sit there and let me tell them a linear story. I'd say 50/50 on roleplaying and fighting.

If this sounds like something you are interested in taking part in and you are easy going and like to have fun playing D&D...then leave me a post or PM. The party is 6th level: Khazun-Khal-Battle Cleric of Moradin, Ashkon the rat-catcher-halforc Fighter, Jeb-Battle Cleric of Tempus, and Jarrin the Swift-Rogue...whoops how could I almost forget Lumensun the fanatical Invoker of Pelor.
    Last edited by Dracenfels; May 24th, 2011 at 23:44.
    We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer...(clunk)

Greyhawk

As a player, I recommend it. We are a fun, adult group and there is a nice mix between the storyline and the tactical fun of 4e combat.

Heh, Thanks Chris for the bump guess nobody wants to play

The troops are becoming nervous realizing things are about to get ugly in the campaign without that 6th player they've become reliant on
    Last edited by Dracenfels; May 24th, 2011 at 23:41.
    We thank Thee Lord, that in Thy mer...(clunk)

Thread Information