DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    @bigdruid: And this is on an image you've added to your newly created campaign?

Just checking in case you were trying to add a mask to a blank drawing (i.e. by clicking create image in the images & map box) as that won't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonal
    @bigdruid: And this is on an image you've added to your newly created campaign?

Just checking in case you were trying to add a mask to a blank drawing (i.e. by clicking create image in the images & map box) as that won't work.
    Well, in this case, that was what I was doing. However, previously, I was trying to add a mask to drawings I'd sketched out which I thought I'd been able to do before, but on another ruleset/campaign almost a year ago.

What exactly is the process to do a mask; I'm certainly not ruling out user error here.

Ah, I've never had need to add a mask to drawings created in FG so I've never missed it (I only use it for already created jpg/png maps), and wasn't aware it was possible in other rulesets.

I'm sure moon_wizard or some one else familiar with the coding behind masks can help out as its currently not supported in the d20_JPG ruleset (for manual drawings).

Masks are not supported over pure drawings. The mask layer only affects the image supplied by underlying files placed in the campaign images folder.

I actually tried to add this quickly in v2.7, but it ended up not looking good and running slow. Therefore, this request was pushed back on the wish list for my long-term map/token update.

Cheers,
    JPG

Ok...I just loaded an actual jpg and I have the ability to use the mask as I remembered so either this ruleset has it working slightly diff than the last I used or my memory sux. I'd say option b has the slight edge.

Thanks everyone, sorry for the bother.

Thread Information