DICE PACKS BUNDLE

New to FGII and D&D Hoping to Join a Game

Hello All,

I have always had an interest in D&D and have just bought a 4E Player's Handbook and my FGII License. I am very excited and would very much like to find a game (I am open to 3.5E as well). I am in EST (GMT-5) and am available most nights from 7:00-11:00PM and I have flexible weekends. If anyone is playing tonight (1/17/09) or tomorrow and wouldn't mind showing me the ropes, I would be extremely grateful.

I feel that I am a quick learner and could become a strong contributor to anyone's game if given the chance. Thanks in advance for your consideration.
    Last edited by monkinmeditation; January 17th, 2009 at 23:45.

Hi.
    Dunno if this will interest you but I'm going to be starting a 3.5 campaign up on wednesday nights from 5/6pm till about 9/10pm (GMT)
    Link to the campaign I'm running -
    https://fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=356

I already send drac-pride a PM I think trying to recruit him but since we're running our game Sat nights will tell you what I told him too on the off chance you're available for two FG games during the week ... I told drac pride:

It takes a bit of getting used to but once you do FG is a blast ! I find the text based approach actually encourages the role playing (your character's personality out) aspect of it which to me is a good thing.

GMT.. I think that's 5 hours ahead of the eastern time zone (which is the time zone I and my DM are in) right?

Check this website:

https://krimsonphoenix.com/forum/ind...5241fe7aa66963

click on "register", and follow the instructions there ... once you're registered click on the "library of anima" thread under "anima information", this will give you a bit of the flavor of the campaign, help you decide if you're interested. If you are next step is to PM me on that website (I'm andreparthree on there) or if you prefer just PM me on here instead at fantasy grounds ..

Basically we're looking for someone willing to play a good aligned 12th level character who's available 2pm to 8pm on Saturdays, Eastern time zone ... I think that works out to 7pm to 1am your time? Our campaign places a HEAVY emphasis on role playing to the point where an entire game session can go by without combat... if you check the "role play" part of the website I mentioned under "path of luminar" you'll see that we also encourage role playing between PC's outside of the game sessions (i.e. posts written from the point of view of your PC).

Anyways let me know if you're interested ..

Thread Information