5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Spanish FG Community

Hi there,

Does it exist a spanish community for the FGII?, I mean, it's quite good playing from people all around the world, but for me would be perfect if I was able to use my own language.

Hi!

I live in Barcelona as well.

It's possible that people play in Spanish, but I haven't seen any non-English postings on these boards.

R

Yes, you didn't see any spanish nor other language but english, this forum it's only supposed to be in english, that's why it's even harder to find people with your own language to play with.

I mean, playing in english is quite good, specially because one can practice the language, but I would express infinitely better in my own language, so I would enjoy a rolegame more that I do.

Do you know more spanish players over here or a spanish community?

I understand your dilemna.

I found a great player recently who was running a group in French. It's been many years since I've used my French, but I offered to be a barbarian to join his group. The idea was that anything I didn't understand would really be the fault of my character. Unfortunately, the game night didn't work for me and I never played.

I would love to have someone in our gaming group who speaks Spanish. It makes for some interesting role playing possibilities.

I have some info for you for games in Barcelona. I don't know the people, but they sound friendly enough.

This group

https://www.clubkritik.tk/

meets for live RPGs every week in Sants. You can find out what they're playing on their website.

This site

https://www.templodehecate.com/foro/26/temas/pagina:1

has people looking for games in person and online in Spain, but doesn't seem to be extremely active. I've tried to generate some interest in FGII, but no takers.

Send me a private message if you'd like to talk about opportunities to play using FGII and local/online group-- in Spanish and English.

I speak in Spanish, play d&d and have the FG2.
    If you found some more i´m in.

Nos vemos.

Thread Information