DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sakumbe
    Celine, I was thinking of 6-10, depending on what everyone in the group thinks.

[...]

Edit: Starting at 7 would be better for my schedule, I wouldn't mind a three hour session instead, but if you guys want to go till' 11 I wouldn't mind
    Dang, one group member can't get off work until then, this isn't confirmed but I might have to move this to an 8-11 game

Okay, so it looks like those times would work for me since the other game doesn't seem like it will get off the ground. Let me know if a time is set for the game.

8-11 is probably going to be the time, I was going to adjust it again for some people but due to rather unreliable players, its staying at that time for now, pop on over to the Ordar site and say hello, looking forward to seeing your rogue in action.

8-11 is probably going to be the time, I was going to adjust it again for some people but due to rather unreliable players, its staying at that time for now, pop on over to the Ordar site and say hello, looking forward to seeing your rogue in action.
    Great

And just to be sure: that's 8-11pm EST on Fridays, correct? Do we submit BG ideas on the site? I have two. One a male raised by Halflings. The other a female (not sure what her story is yet) probably mild stalking of the Paladin.

EDIT: Oops. So we're more like siblings... Perhaps the male who just hung out with the 'wrong crowd' (aka the Halflings)?

Or a female, if we use a voice chat during game, since I find it's easier to play my own sexe when people can hear that I'm a woman
    Last edited by CelineSSauve; January 4th, 2009 at 01:00.

Quote Originally Posted by CelineSSauve
    Great

And just to be sure: that's 8-11pm EST on Fridays, correct? Do we submit BG ideas on the site? I have two. One a male raised by Halflings. The other a female (not sure what her story is yet) probably mild stalking of the Paladin.

EDIT: Oops. So we're more like siblings... Perhaps the male who just hung out with the 'wrong crowd' (aka the Halflings)?

Or a female, if we use a voice chat during game, since I find it's easier to play my own sexe when people can hear that I'm a woman
    We don't use voice chat during the game, at least my group didn't, I suppose you could send your BGs to charoncrow, and I happen to be that paladin, I think it would be fun RP to have another dragonborn.
    (Mysterious Hand Wave)

This isn't the signature you're looking for, you can go about your business, move along.

We don't use voice chat during the game, at least my group didn't, I suppose you could send your BGs to charoncrow, and I happen to be that paladin, I think it would be fun RP to have another dragonborn.
    Perfect. 22 point buy for the ability scores?

EDIT: Did we end up finding a DM after all?
    Last edited by CelineSSauve; January 4th, 2009 at 01:24.

1) You can use it if you want, we're doing everything but random generation by die rolling

2) We're still searching for one
    (Mysterious Hand Wave)

This isn't the signature you're looking for, you can go about your business, move along.

Ah, okay. I wasn't sure if I had missed a post.

I signed up for the group. His name is technically Karim, but the Halflings nicknamed him Nokan, because there's nothing he can't do At least in his mind.

I wouldn't mind signing up as a player for Friday or Saturday nights, as long as its somewhere between 6-11pm EST. Let me know if you need more info from me or something. Only thing is I may need a little time to think of a good character concept, especially since there technically a DM yet. Other than that, gimme a PM or something.
    Last edited by Flak; January 8th, 2009 at 04:57.
    I'm gonna need some rope. A LOT of rope.

Players are full, I will let you know if a spot opens up for any reason, if you want to DM then feel free.
    (Mysterious Hand Wave)

I am the DM for the other groups on this, and I will say that the players are all really good and we have had a lot of fun.

I am DMing our Wed group and Sat group. These guys really need someone to Co-Dm with me on Fridays. By Co-DM I mean, I can provide you with background on the world and you are free to fill it and run it as you see fit.

Hit me up at icedcrow(at)yahoo(dot)com if you are interested. We have had 2 people sign up right now bringing this group up to four people.

The website has the campaign background. It's set in a classical time like Conan (greece, rome, etc)

Session logs since August are also available for you to check out.
    Ordarian Campaign

Off through the dead of night... with the four horsemen ride...

Thread Information