Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

FRIDAY NIGHT DND! Looking for Players and a DM!

Hey everyone, posting this to let you guys know about a campaign in a homebrew universe that I'm trying to get together. With a running tally of one established player (me) and one possible player, we're in need of three more players as well as a DM.

The website as well as the yahoo group for the campaign is included in the following link (The Saturday players are the two players of which I spoke):
    https://www.chrisnye.net/DND/Background.htm

I'd be interested in a Female Dragonborn Rogue. Only issue is that I've applied to a Friday game from 9 pm EST to 1am. If that game doesn't come off the ground, or you'd like to keep it on Saturdays (and the others are willing) I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by CelineSSauve
    I'd be interested in a Female Dragonborn Rogue. Only issue is that I've applied to a Friday game from 9 pm EST to 1am. If that game doesn't come off the ground, or you'd like to keep it on Saturdays (and the others are willing) I'm in.
    Celine, I was thinking of 6-10, depending on what everyone in the group thinks.

Chubaca, you're in, provided you approve of the time and all that, click on the link and get yourself situated in the yahoo group.

Edit: Starting at 7 would be better for my schedule, I wouldn't mind a three hour session instead, but if you guys want to go till' 11 I wouldn't mind
    Last edited by Sakumbe; January 2nd, 2009 at 06:36.

that s a good idea exect 10 i can ony stay up at 9:30

Dang, one group member can't get off work until then, this isn't confirmed but I might have to move this to an 8-11 game

Edit: This is getting worked out, don't take this as law
    Last edited by Sakumbe; January 2nd, 2009 at 22:04.

Thread Information