DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would like to join. Mon, Tues or Thurs would work best for me. I'm a long time player and DM and generally try to play in games as often as I DM. I'll send you a PM with character concepts.

I'm interested. Do you still have room? I'm available any weeknight. I have yet to look over the 4th edition PHB. I'll pick it up this weekend. From the research that I've done balance between classes has been a focus of this new edition.

currently full

send pm for stand-by slot...
    -----
    roll dice. it builds character.

Hey there!

New to FG II and 4.0, have handbook and some other helpful resources. Thursdays are great for me, other nights work well. I'll play any character class that would round out the team well. So if you have an opening or a stand by space, I'd like to be considered.
    Fry: 'They're like sex, except I'm having them!'

Hey there, are there still any slots?

I noticed the schedule discussion, and Wednesdays are probably my best weekdays, and weekends are great as well.
    (Mysterious Hand Wave)

This isn't the signature you're looking for, you can go about your business, move along.

Quote Originally Posted by ozziewolf
    I would like to play as well but of the dates mentioned the only one available for me is Thursday nights. (I do Martial Arts on Monday's and Tuesday I do a 4E campaign with a group of long time friends) I'm working on a character concept for a Warlord right now.
    Since your going to try and troll me, I thought I would go around and troll you. How do you like it? getting fun yet?

(this is an addendum. go to the beginning of this thread and plz read the first topic to determine whether this campaign/group is for you. thx)

starting 2nd group to relieve stand-bys from original batch of applicants. looking for new players to fill a couple of slots in this second group.

this fills pretty quickly, i've noticed, so if you apply, check the calendar often as i post announcements regularly. (i've had a couple of cases where someone applied and got in line first, but lost out to later applicants who were more motivated to play and kept track of openings). we might have a game tonight (03 feb 09) so hit me up soon so i have enough time to work you in...

- first-come/first-serve
    - out-of-the-box adventures
    - est (-5 gmt)
    - tuesdays, 19h00 til 23h00 (maybe sometimes 'til midnight)

when submitting application, plz tell me what you want to play (race, class, etc...). newbies to 4e are welcomed. here are a couple of pc generation resources:

- https://www.pathguy.com/cg4.htm
    - https://wizards.com/default.asp?x=dn...aracterbuilder

let me know if you have other questions, and thx
    -----

Thanks for the consideration, but...

Oops...

Posted private message in here. My bad. Entry deleted from public thread.
    Last edited by StrangeBlades; February 17th, 2009 at 23:37.
    StrangeBlades enjoys long walks on the beach, shotguns, killing zombies with said shotguns, and any chance to roleplay Dungeons and Dragons.

Warlock

Hey there,
    I wouldnt mind playing a tiefling warlock
    Thanks

{bump}

thur, 19h00 est, group with new slot opening.

apply for more details.
    -----

Thread Information