DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    That's fine with me, looking forward to it.

Ian

Great stuff Ian - looking forward to playing
    My mind not only wanders sometimes it leaves completely .....

Botmm

Hi

My group went through this and what a mammoth campaign it was.
    We played it for about six sessions per go with other games in between on a half yearly cycle over about four years so a lot of hours playing.
    It is a fab campaign and I wish you the best of luck with it.
    I would love to play but of course I can't now...

Hi Borusa32

Sounds like a cracking experience - I like the idea of breaking it up with games in between and you'd always be welcome to join - your character won't know any different - lol

West Coast US, -7 GMT

Would love to play - But I'm on the West Coast of the US (Pacific time, currently -7 GMT). Anyone interested in playing BtMoM (or any CoC at all) in a closer time zone?

That's a shame - anyway you would always be welcome to take an early lunch and join us :-)

Ah if only I could play with you guys... that would put me at about 1:30 p.m. -- unfortunately I don't have time then!

I found a copy of BtMoM... perhaps I'll run the game myself.

There doesn't seem to be a lot of West Coast Americans on the board ... or is it just my imagination?

No worries - good luck in getting your own campaign going - its pretty hard work getting the interest - or at least that's the challenge I'm having here

J

Hello, new to Fantasy Grounds but i am fairly experienced with CoC, if this campaign is still alive and still looking for players i'd be interested.
    I'm in sweden, that's gmt+1 so timing should be no obstacle for me (esp. if you run on sundays)

Eastern Time zone here, won't work with GMT but could with an early West Coast start...

Thread Information