5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... Last

[Savage Worlds] Zombie Run GMT +1

Hello there!

I recently bought the "Zombie Run" module for SW and I want to run a little campaign in the near future. I don't know when and how regularly yet, but I already wanted to check out if there are some potential players here.

About the Setting:
    Zombie Run is basically a road-trip through zombie-infested USA. The original module is somewhat short, basically a lengthy one-shot that starts in New York and ends on the west coast.

I plan to concentrate on the road-trip-part. The players will be survivors from New York on the voyage to the promised "last safe city" on the west coast. On the road they will meet new people, learn new stories, encounter countless dangers and maybe gain some glimmers of hope.
    If you're familiar with the comic "Walking Dead" then you know what I have in mind.

It is possible (and somewhat encouraged) for the player characters to die. Everyone that has been bitten by a zombie will eventually turn undead. The players should see this as a good possibility for drama.
    If someone dies, he may create a new (and hopefully totally different) character and join the party on the next waypoint.
    Of course you can always try to survive till the very end!

---

I'd like to have a party of 3-4 players, with 2-3 core players.
    Due to the nature of the setting it is possible to join in spontaneously. You're just another survivor picked up from the road!

Playstyle will be a healthy mixture of roleplay, a little horror and some action.
    I really enjoy the Savage Worlds system and I love action scenes and zombies, so you can definitely expect some of those!
    Nonetheless I want my players to create CHARACTER-concepts, backed up with numbers not the other way around. No powerplay and rule-lawyers, please!
    English is not my first language, so expect some odd wording or the occasional misspelled word.

I have no idea yet when or how regularly we will play, but it will probably be on weekday evenings (GMT +2 summertime).

So?
    Anyone interested?
    -Lars
    Last edited by ArthurLovat; November 19th, 2008 at 11:02. Reason: Time-zone changed due winter-time

Definitely interested, depending on the scheduling.

Spyke

Sounds like a lot of fun - I'm definetly interested.

Hello eveybody!

Thanks for replying to my call. I'm very happy, that I found so many potential players so fast. I say potential, because we still have to find a schedule that suits everyone, but I think we'll manage! ^_^

The players so far:
    - Spyke
    - Canaris
    - cpbs
    - WaldoPepper (FUM-forum)
    - CrazyBear (FUM-forum)

I will have a lot of free time from november 10th to the 28th. I'd like to play a few times within this timeframe. I'm fine with every weekday and maybe a saturday or two.

I think it's best if you just check your calendar and tell me which days and times would work for you.

Timewise I'm completely flexible, so it depends on what works best for you. Currently I'm in the GMT +2 timezone,but with the wintertime coming on october 26th, Germany will be GMT +1 again.

I'd like to talk about characters and backgrounds soon. I have some time in the week from october 27th till thursday 30th (no time on Halloween! ^_^).

We don't have to create the characters together, so just drop me a line when you'd like to do it.

Except for a character, you don't have to prepair anything, if you don't like to. Of course, character portraits would be great. You could just take a picture of an actor...

So, everybody...
    I'm looking forward to the game!

Tuesday & Thursdays anytime

I'm in Denmark so GMT +1 - I'm pretty easy as long as it's in the evenings. I'd like to reserve my saturdays for my other group though.

I should be OK the weeks of the 10th and 17th, though I'm on jury service then, so I'm not quite sure what time I'll be getting home (infrequent trains, court a good 90 minutes away). I'll be an hour behind you in the UK. Tuesdays are usually good.

I'll have odd bits of time before then as well.

Like Canaris, I have another game on Saturday evenings.

Looking forward to it,

Spyke

Any idea on where you want us to post our character ideas? Here? Somewhere else?

Also whats the story time set it? Has the outbreak just happened or have we been surviving for a while? Are we grouped together already to try to make it to the west coast?
    Last edited by cpbs; October 22nd, 2008 at 02:07.

I should be up for some drop in sessions after 10 November!

Phil

Previously: MurghBpurn

Thread Information