STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: SR4 Phase 3

Some more things are solved now.

Success rolls and glitches are being counted, some more changes in the backend, some calculations.

Fenloh

Is there anyone out there willing to create the skin for the Ruleset?

I have snatched some things from here and there, but for a finishing touch it should look a lot better and should not being picked up from somewhere. I am totaly screwed when it comes to skinjobs or graphics at all. I like that one extension, but it wont properly work.

Drek chummers, Im in need of a helping hand.

Fenloh

I have the software and graphical know how to make it happen (I think) but I am not sure about the technical side. I am still new to FG and not quite sure what one has to do in order to skin it. Could you point me in the direction of a help document or tutorial?

Thanks!
    M

Oh ja, i can do that for sure.

Actually it is really easy, you have lots of Icons and Frames, all own different graphics. They are then used within the Program. Backgrounds, fields, frames, and Icons. All of them are located in the frames and Icons subfolder of the Ruleset.

How about a short meeting in Teamspeak, then i can tell you a bit more about it?

Fenloh

Quote Originally Posted by Fenloh
    Is there anyone out there willing to create the skin for the Ruleset?

I have snatched some things from here and there, but for a finishing touch it should look a lot better and should not being picked up from somewhere. I am totaly screwed when it comes to skinjobs or graphics at all. I like that one extension, but it wont properly work.

Drek chummers, Im in need of a helping hand.

Fenloh
    I'd be happy to finish things up for ya.

What do you need?

- Obe
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

I have sent you an email,

tks

Fenloh

Thread Information