5E Product Walkthrough Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Dont get me wrong, I am not even slightly pumped for 4e. It is just what everyone is going to be going to in the future so there is no point staying in the past working with an unsupported system.

Quote Originally Posted by Master
    Dont get me wrong, I am not even slightly pumped for 4e. It is just what everyone is going to be going to in the future so there is no point staying in the past working with an unsupported system.
    Well I have ordered the 3 core books as I like looking over new systems but I have all the Eberron books and am waiting for my turn to DM, I'm not converting to 4e thats for sure. Once I've DMd and got my campaign out of the way we'll see how things stand.

Heck, I still am considering starting a Dangerous Journey's : Mythus campaign... talk about unsupported...
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Quote Originally Posted by Rienen
    Heck, I still am considering starting a Dangerous Journey's : Mythus campaign... talk about unsupported...
    My group plays Top Secret SI as well....so I know what you're talking about
    DM: For reference sake, when a bad guys dies, I'll turn their token over. So an upside down 'A' or 'B' means it's a corpse.
    PC 1: So if we kill a 'M' is it reincarnated as a 'W'?
    PC 2: That damn 'O' just won't die!

What not play with an "unsupported system"?

Besides which 3.5 will not be unsupported, Pathfinder RPG for example...

I've ordered the books, but just like 3.0 (didn;t bother with 3.5) I cannot see me ever playing it!

I was a D20 Modern man through and through and then I discovered SW!

I still find it amazing that a 160 page book for £5.99 ($9.99) manages to cover all the rules that it takes WOTC three books (okay I admit that D&D books have more stats for monsters, items, etc).

As I say this is not a bash D&D post, but I cannot see me ever playing it (I've got 1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition books thought might as well have 4th!)
    ================================================== ====================
    Please note that all statements above are my own deranged ramblings and in no way are the views of Digital Adventures.
    ================================================== ====================
    Last edited by Doswelk; June 3rd, 2008 at 10:53.
    My players just defeated an army, had a dogfight with aliens, machine-gunned the zombies, stormed the tower, became Legendary and died heroically

Yours are still on combat round 6

Get Savage
    Ultimate License Holder.
    First GM to post a game for the original FG Con!

Quote Originally Posted by Doswelk
    What not play with an "unsupported system"?
    As I say this is not a bash D&D post, but I cannot see me ever playing it (I've got 1st, 2nd and 3rd Edition books thought might as well have 4th!)
    I view it as a compulsive sickness that I have every generation of Forgotten Realms... (/ducks)

I guess it's just the world I first encountered, so I've been buying the books to "read up." I also went out and hunted down the complete set of Basic D&D and the old original books... like I said, a sickness.

Kinda like the need to keep buying Hirst Arts stuff even though I haven't cast anything in 6 months.
    Concentration and dedication are the hallmarks of... Oh! Shiney!!
    CST (GMT -6:00)

Thread Information