STAR TREK 2d20
Page 7 of 7 First ... 567
    Hehe, the final stages are in hand, with a GenCon backstop date. The ICE folks are about to undertake *their* play testing, and there a few small tweaks, then we're done.

BTW you only need one ruleset licence to play with a whole group - the GM needs it installed on his/her machine then everyone else gets to use it for free.

Stuart

Quote Originally Posted by Foen
    Hehe, the final stages are in hand, with a GenCon backstop date. The ICE folks are about to undertake *their* play testing, and there a few small tweaks, then we're done.

BTW you only need one ruleset licence to play with a whole group - the GM needs it installed on his/her machine then everyone else gets to use it for free.

Stuart
    Awsome, thank you

I'm hoping to play A Song of Ice and Fire and Twilight 2013 with some of my guys, but getting that info and putting it all in seeme like it will be laborious.

Seconding Balth and a Serenity port. Some friends of mine from out of state were inquiring about the possibility of playing online recently and I mentioned FG to them, but without the rules it probably won't go anywhere.

I second the Aftermath! vote. Has FG approached FGU about it?

Spartacus: A Game of Blood and Treachery.

Quote Originally Posted by Xendax View Post
    I second the Aftermath! vote. Has FG approached FGU about it?
    13 year old post! Congrats on finding this gem. If it hasn't happened by now.....you never know tho.

Thread Information