Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 7 123 ... Last

Game Systems People Would Like To See Ported?

I'm pretty new to pen and paper gaming. I'm a long time BattleTech player but have little experience with anything else. I have a few questions for FG regulars.
    1. Is there a list of what rule sets have already been ported/created for FGII?
    2. In theory, not taking real world copyright issues into consideration, what game system(s) would you like to play in Fantasy Grounds II if you had the chance?
    3. Has any information been released on what rulesets/systems are planned for official development for FGII? I know D&D/D20, Savage Worlds, and Castles & Crusades rulesets are supported already.
    Any feedback would be most appreciated.

Digital Adventures (www.digitaladventures.net) have been the main suppliers of official rulesets, and two of the ones currently in development are Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium d100 version) and Rolemaster (Classic version).

There is also another thread here with a list of community activity, although it is a little old now.

Stuart

I still have a penchant for Dragonquest and Aftermath....or even Space Opera!

I'd really like to see Alternity ported to an FGII ruleset but I don't think a licensed product is going to happen. Shame, I like the system but only rarely stumble across other "fans". The Spacemaster rpg that ICE published a few years back was also nice.

Many thanks Foen for answering questions one and three. So all that remains is question two. I'd love to hear from some other users. Thanks to scytale2 and Stuart for sharing their wish lists

Question To Everybody
    In theory, not taking real world copyright issues into consideration, what game system(s) would you like to play in Fantasy Grounds II if you had the chance?

thread necromancy i know.....

I know Castles & Crusades and somewhat like AD&D 2nd Ed. But I would love to see a honest to god translation for FG2.

I got a somewhat broken one for FG though.

As someone has brought the old girl back to life it would be rude not to post in her

My wish list for the future beyond RMC would have to include HERO as it's the dogs

I'd have to second the call for HERO and the Fuzion rules that came partly from HERO. Already sent an email to HERO hoping they contact Digital Adventures. Not sure who holds the rights to Fuzion right now.

-Tristram

Quote Originally Posted by arcath
    thread necromancy i know.....

I know Castles & Crusades and somewhat like AD&D 2nd Ed. But I would love to see a honest to god translation for FG2.

I got a somewhat broken one for FG though.

C&C is already done.

https://www.digitaladventures.net/ca...x.php?cPath=34

Quote Originally Posted by Tristram
    I'd have to second the call for HERO and the Fuzion rules that came partly from HERO. Already sent an email to HERO hoping they contact Digital Adventures. Not sure who holds the rights to Fuzion right now.

-Tristram

Oo when did you send that e-mail, because I kinda did the same thing at the weekend about HERO in general and whether they were looking at approaching VTT's now WotC were preparing DDI.

Of course I mentioned the excellent work both Smiteworks and DA were doing

Dum-de-dum

Thread Information