DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Unisystem: Conspiracy X

I'm currently working on a character sheet and FGII workings ruleset for Eden Studios' Unisystem. I'm planning on running a game for Conspiracy X soon.

A few screenshots of the work so far. The character sheet is almost done. I still need to sort the weapon list items out. I also still need to do the exploding dice for the Rule of 10 and Rule of 1 mechanics in the Unisystem.

NPCs, Combat Tracker, etc. also still to do.

Graphics by Cyjack: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=7147

I've managed to get dice rolling working with flexible links to the abilities/attributes ... thanks go to Joshuha for listening to my rants and showing much patience.
    Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

This is Great!

It's great to see that someone how your work is prosessing. It has really nice graphics and good proggression. In fact, I have also been crafting witchcraft ruleset myself but it hasn't proceeded much either because I am busy doing my university studings. Thus far I have managed to work on creating character sheet, but it seems that you have done it better than I
    If you need I can give you small helping hand on your project but I can guarantee much due to my full-day studings.

Keep the good spirit on with the work

I could probably use the help, as the time I can devote to this is limited also (working and have young children). I'd like to make the ruleset work for WitchCraft (and other Unisystem games) as well, but my primary focus is going to be on Conspiracy X.

Interested in doing the NPC/Item sheets? That would free me to concentrate on the dice mechanics and the combat tracker (which I'm sure will be a pain) in the free moments I've got.

Besides, you've got those long summer days to look forward to with near 24 hour daylight.

Hey

Sure I'll handle the NPC/Item sheets, propably I can start at the weekend. I believe that converting the ruleset for Witchcraft isin't going to have many changes except in graphics. Anyway I will PM you when I have succeeded in the NPC and Item sheets, god luck till then!

PS: My 24h daylight summer days won't be this year as I will be doing full-day practise and studing to speed up my graduation

Now sorted the weapons section of the character sheet.
    I've coded the exploding dice for the Rule of One and Rule of Ten mechanics.
    Also got the damage dice applying the multiplier.

looking good dude!
    som clean icons and frames, nice!

Is that the 'portrait code' embedded in the character sheet? does it carry any of the token creation functionality that the character list portraits have on the desktop?

regards
    Uni

Quote Originally Posted by Valarian
    Now sorted the weapons section of the character sheet.
    I've coded the exploding dice for the Rule of One and Rule of Ten mechanics.
    Also got the damage dice applying the multiplier.
    Can't help it... the "Rule of Ten" just makes me think "The damn Sith bastards are cheating again". I blame just having read the Darth Bane books.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

Quote Originally Posted by unimatrixzero
    som clean icons and frames, nice!

Is that the 'portrait code' embedded in the character sheet? does it carry any of the token creation functionality that the character list portraits have on the desktop?
    Wish I could take credit for either of these, but I can't.

The graphics are CyJack's Generic Modern graphics available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=7147

The portrait allows a drag from the character sheet to the combat tracker, so if a player is off a GM can open the character sheet and use the character as an NPC. The code for this is from Toadwart and Kenshin, available here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...ead.php?t=7241

Is this ruleset still working, or has it become dated, or not good for FG2? I tried loading it and got the following error...
    FG ConX.png

Considering that the last post was 13 years ago; it is unlikely that this ruleset still works as it was built for a very old version of FG.

Someone would have to re-adapt this system with the newest features to get it to work.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information