DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Meanders RPG Battlemaps All 2500+ Maps for $25

Hello everyone.

I've been around the RPG scene for a long time now.

If you love Meanders Maps then I have a once in a lifetime offer for you.

I am launching a new Kickstarter offering all 2500+ of my Meanders + a new expansion for just $25 Australian Dollars.

No catches - no conditions - just a crazy mad offer from a guy who loves what he does, loves what he did, and wants to share it with the world.
    If you don't know what Meanders are, check them out in the Fantasy Grounds Store or at Gametilewarehouse2020.com

Save thousands of dollars, complete your collection, and come along for the RPG Campaign of a lifetime.

Please sign up for pre-launch and show your support.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...pansion-for-25

Sincerely,
    The Maphatter
    KrisfromGTW / aka 'Maphatter'. gametilewarehouse2020.com

That’s fantastic I own several of your map packs your work high quality. I’m in For this as they say take my money!

MOD: Moved to proper forum as this would be considered a Paid Creation.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

Quote Originally Posted by Mytherus View Post
    That’s fantastic I own several of your map packs your work high quality. I’m in For this as they say take my money!

Thank you Mytherus! The campaign launched and funded today, I am very happy, and happy to take your money for my thousands of maps, yessir.

Nice one, I already have a few of your map packs on FG. Backed the Kickstarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jiminimonka View Post
    Nice one, I already have a few of your map packs on FG. Backed the Kickstarter.
    I greatly appreciate that, now you have THEM ALL. Last time I checked it had paid my rent for 3 months so I am over the moon with how it is going.
    Please share the link around if you can to help me out.

Quote Originally Posted by gtw2017 View Post
    I greatly appreciate that, now you have THEM ALL. Last time I checked it had paid my rent for 3 months so I am over the moon with how it is going.
    Please share the link around if you can to help me out.
    I just upped my pledge to include the tokens and licence.

I just upped my pledge to include the tokens and licence.
    Thank you very much Jiminimonka! I really appreciate it. I am hoping to make enough to pay my rent for a year, and then I'm going to help a friend out with the extra made so this helps. She has a hard life but beautiful soul.
    Last edited by gtw2017; May 12th, 2024 at 07:02.

A thing you might consider adding in future are "figure flats" like Pinnacle have for VTTS - https://peginc.com/?s=figure+flats&p..._titles=0&fs=1

These are really good in FGU the new 2.5D mode Camera.

A thing you might consider adding in future are "figure flats" like Pinnacle have for VTTS - https://peginc.com/?s=figure+flats&p..._titles=0&fs=1

These are really good in FGU the new 2.5D mode Camera.
    Ah, no, my shop is closing and my days doing those expansions mostly over - its up to someone else to take that initiative I'll try my best to get to 3000 maps though.

Thread Information