DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Curse of the Crimson Throne [LFP][18+][Pathfinder for Savage Worlds]

FG License: No license required. I have the Ultimate License to host as many players as I need.
    Game System: Pathfinder for Savage Worlds

Time Zone: Eastern Timezone (GMT -4, currently)
    Day of week and time: I would like to run Friday Nights, Saturday Morning, or Sunday Morning. If I get enough players, we can hash it out.
    If new game, planned start date: Play will likely start the first week of June.
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4 hour sessions every other week.
    Term: Working through the adventure path.

Text or Voice: Voice
    Main Language used: English (American)
    Voice software used: Discord (Invite Provided Upon Acceptance)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No streaming permitted, but I do require video from my players.

Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends on players, but I would like to see 75/25
    Number of Players in game & needed: 5 player max.
    Character starting level & equipment: Starting at Novice Rank and standard equipment.
    Character restrictions: Using Pathfinder for Savage Worlds and Eberron for Savage Worlds options.

Details of your scenario: I will be running the Curse of the Crimson Throne adventure path. The heroes delve into the depth of urban adventure in order to stop riots, combat a plague, root out organized crime, and rescue political prisoners.
    I want my players to really focus on developing the story. That includes challenging my calls, if necessary, to pick up on story beats that I may have missed. Let's develop this story together.
    I don't want any kind of real life political talk at my table. The focus will be on the fictional story. We will use Lines and Veils as well as the X-card at the table. We will make sure to have a Session Zero to make our expectations clear.

I'm interested in playing in your game. I just discovered Savage Pathfinder and have been playing around with the character design. My first character concept I've been working on is Demimor; a Rogue who dabbles in wizardry. The character concept is based on some old fantasy art:Demimor.jpg
    Last edited by Stephen Sloane; April 27th, 2024 at 14:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen Sloane View Post
    I'm interested in playing in your game. I just discovered Savage Pathfinder and have been playing around with the character design. My first character concept I've been working on is Demimor; a Rogue who dabbles in wizardry. The character concept is based on some old fantasy art:Demimor.jpg
    Message sent

I'm interested, but a Sat or Sun morning start that's hosted in EST isn't really doable for me, as I'm on the west coast in PST. I've played in SWADE campaigns and GM'd some, so I'm familiar with the rules, but much less so with the Pathfinder flavor of it - do own the PDF. I've played in a number of PF1e campaigns as well as PF Society play, so I'm familiar with the Inner Sea setting. Never played in The Curse of the Crimson Throne campaign though.
    Last edited by kronovan; April 29th, 2024 at 19:40.

Quote Originally Posted by kronovan View Post
    I'm interested, but a Sat or Sun morning start that's hosted in EST isn't really doable for me, as I'm on the west coast in PST. I've played in SWADE campaigns and GM'd some, so I'm familiar with the rules, but much less so with the Pathfinder flavor of it - do own the PDF. I've played in a number of PF1e campaigns as well as PF Society play, so I'm familiar with the Inner Sea setting. Never played in The Curse of the Crimson Throne campaign though.
    Message sent.

I would do Friday evenings.

Quote Originally Posted by goodmanje View Post
    I would do Friday evenings.
    Message sent.

Thread Information