DICE PACKS BUNDLE

CoC 7e occupation skills not working like pre 4.5

I just started playing CoC 7e on Fantasy Grounds before 4.5 update came out. It allowed for full customization of occupation and related skills, as well as using the drop downs under occupations to import them to your skill sheet and use occupation points.

Ever since 4.5 update, I cannot build my own custom occupation, or modify occupations. All I can do now is click on an occupation icon and drag it into "occupation" in the character sheet and it populates the skills. Did something change, or do I need to modify some settings to get this to work again?

Thank you for the help!

Blog Entries
    Might you have an unpacked ruleset? Here's a post with a similar issue and the steps to resolve: CoC errors (fantasygrounds.com)

If that's not the issue, have you tested in a new campaign with no extensions? If so, can you Compile Logs and attach? How to here: How to Compile Logs - Fantasy Grounds Customer Portal - Confluence (atlassian.net)

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Yeah, just created a completely new campaign myself and there's no green plus button or the red diagonal line buttons to allow you to add or remove skills, etc.Screenshot 2024-04-17 232128.png

Blog Entries
    Sounds like the ruleset needs to be updated.

As a workaround until that happens, try drag and drop to make a copy of an existing one to make a new one. Or try right click and see if there is a Create New option. Also can try the same to delete.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Blog Entries
    Thank for the report KevinManktelow

ianmward and I will look into it but it will take a couple of days for a fix to become available.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinManktelow View Post
    Yeah, just created a completely new campaign myself and there's no green plus button or the red diagonal line buttons to allow you to add or remove skills, etc.Screenshot 2024-04-17 232128.png
    Thank you for grabbing the screenshot! That is exactly what I'm seeing.

Appreciate the help and feedback from everyone.

Hi all,

I have found and fixed the issue. It has been sent to SmiteWorks as a Hot Fix, so should propagate out sometime soon...

Thread Information