DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Client selection animated portrait and token issue

Good morning. In a game last night as a client I was able to select an animated portrait from my assets folder. However the token remained blank. Normally the token would default to the portrait image initially and it does if a png is used.

I tried to select a token from my computer but was unable to. Clicking the add button brought up the asset window but no assets were available to be selected.

The DM had to add a token for me. It would be nice if players can add their own token to their character sheet.

Thanks

I don't have any animated portraits but wepb certainly works in that it adds it as the default token as well as the portrait. You don't say what ruleset you were using so that may be important. And the other caveat of course is whether you tested in a new campaign without extensions.

Players currently have no access to tokens or images. You may want to consider adding that to the wishlist; or voting for it if it has already been suggested. Link in my signature.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I should have checked Core RPG first. Works fine in Core RPG. I'll talk to DM and see what extensions he had loaded. Thanks!

Thread Information