5E Character Create Playlist

Out of the Abyss campaign 5e, level 9, wednesdays 6:30pm et

Currently have 3 steady spots open. $20 per game session of three hours. First is half price. The current group of three is very friendly and fun. I have a premium account on fantasy grounds. I also have syrinscape, voicemod, and many other mods.

https://startplaying.games/adventure...0708mc3a36f64q

Deep in the Underdark, a subterranean world of adventure. The party has stumbled upon a plot. Demon Lords have been summoned into the mortal world. Now on an epic quest to banish the Demon Lords back to the abyss. The party seeks several artifacts to complete the ritual. Do you have what it takes to face the Demon Lords? To banish the Demogorgon from the mortal realms? Join now. Three Steady spots are open for this open and friendly group. Join and make a quick level 9 character. Message me for more info.

Party has a deep gnome celestial warlock, drow paladin, and a drow ranger.

No knowledge of Faerun or the Underdark is required. I will provide the lore as we play. Just have fun with the character. I will provide you a discord link, then talk about building a character pregame. Or you can send me what you want and I can have a character ready. Some fantasy grounds unity, or 5e experience is preferred.
    Last edited by jerryexplainsitall; April 22nd, 2024 at 01:47.

Thread Information