5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Ghost of Saltmarsh Blank Maps

The images in Ghosts of Saltmarsh have all gone blank, even with reverting or modifying the moduledb file. I then created a brand new campaign and the images were all blank as well. Then resinstalled FGU completely and created a new 5E campaign with GoS, and still have blank images. Spotchecking other modules, it appears to only be an issue with Ghosts of Saltmarsh.

The maps are in the Assets folder (though of course without the pins). Here are a couple of examples of those vs what images are in the story (with nothing to revert and nothing in moduledb with the fresh campaign / install). The image layers are .jpg and not .webp (I tried changing that in the map layer itself, to no avail).

Lizardfolk-Lair-DM.png
    Lizardfolk One.png

That's relatively recent - everything was fine on March 30, so likely had v4.5.3 loaded at that point - have v4.5.5 now.

Blog Entries
    Edit: moved to a new thread since your issue is not exactly the same as the thread you posted in.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I fixed this last night and James pushed the update early this morning (or late last evening depending on where you are). Can you run an update and check that everything is now ok.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

A new update didn't come down when I did "Check for Updates". I manually deleted from the vault and ran the update again, but still have the blank maps. Created a brand new 5E campaign with nothing else loaded and see the same.

Lizardfolk One Players.png

The layers of all the images are listed as .jpg, if that's relevant.

Abbey-Ruins-DM.png

Quote Originally Posted by GKEnialb View Post
    A new update didn't come down when I did "Check for Updates". I manually deleted from the vault and ran the update again, but still have the blank maps. Created a brand new 5E campaign with nothing else loaded and see the same.

Lizardfolk One Players.png

The layers of all the images are listed as .jpg, if that's relevant.

Abbey-Ruins-DM.png
    Yeah, my apologies. I didn't look closely enough at my email. It doesn't look like James pushed this yesterday. I'll see if I can get someone else to do it quickly. Sorry again.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

OK, Doug pushed the new version to live. Hopefully that's it now fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    OK, Doug pushed the new version to live. Hopefully that's it now fixed.
    The Ghosts of Saltmarsh maps work again. Thanks!

Thread Information