Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    There isn't an automatic way to do it; but there is a tick box in the 'Offence' section of the combat tracker that can be used to indicate that the reaction has been used. I don't know of any extensions that automate this (the difficulty would be that FG would need to know that it's a reaction that is being used and not something else)
    When loading a 5E campaign one of the Hints that pops up states that you can hold down a key (I think ctrl) to tell the system that is a reaction. Not sure if that checks the box on the CT as I've never used it. Can't seem to find anything in the wiki about that.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    When loading a 5E campaign one of the Hints that pops up states that you can hold down a key (I think ctrl) to tell the system that is a reaction. Not sure if that checks the box on the CT as I've never used it. Can't seem to find anything in the wiki about that.
    You are talking about the SHIFT key; which, when held during an attack roll, indicates that this is a opportunity attack. It does not tick off the reaction box and this is the only reaction which is supported. (You can have effects which trigger only on an opportunity attack and so FG needs to know when such an attack is made).
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information