STAR TREK 2d20

Actions Modifiers Automation

I know I showed my players either as feature or player made extension from The Forge a way to bring up a box for Actions that shows the modifiers that can be applied but now cannot remember how to bring that function up... anyone have a clue on this?

Do you mean the modifiers button in the side button bar, in the top-most group?

No, its a a pop up box. I remember you had to click on the action in a specific way and it brings up a box with a list of different modifiers then you click the boxes for the modifier you want to apply... it was really good, especially for powers

Modifier Buttons.jpg

OK, finally remembered! If you are interested or not aware... when you HOLD DOWN SHIFT AND DOUBLE CLICK on the action dice on the COMBAT or POWERS tab it bring s up buttons you can click to add modifiers. Its very handy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Weeg View Post
    Modifier Buttons.jpg

OK, finally remembered! If you are interested or not aware... when you HOLD DOWN SHIFT AND DOUBLE CLICK on the action dice on the COMBAT or POWERS tab it bring s up buttons you can click to add modifiers. Its very handy!!!
    That is part of Chillhelms 4C extension.

I keep forgetting that part of the extension is there! I've got to remember to show it to my players.

Thread Information