FG Spreadshirt Swag

Storm King's Thunder Map Issue

Since the latest round of updates, the Sword-Coast map has no image. I have deleted the dat file from the vault and updated and still have the problem.
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Indeed, as damned says right click on the name of the image in the image list and select revert changes. The images in SKT were recently updated to wepb.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

That did the trick. Thank you. Did not know you could do that.
    Current
    Player - Homebrew Campaign
    Dungeon Master - Storm King's Thunder
    Completed
    Player - Curse of Strahd, Princes of the Apocalypse, Baldur's Gate: Descent into Avernus
    Dungeon Master - Lost Mines of Phandelver; Sunless Citadel (TYP), Forge of Fury (TYP),The Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan (TYP), Princes of the Apocalypse

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    Try right click the image in the list and revert changes.
    You will lose any edits you might have made to the map.
    Does that only revert the map, or everything in that module? I've been scared to do the revert thing on current projects because I thought it reverted the whole module.

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    Does that only revert the map, or everything in that module? I've been scared to do the revert thing on current projects because I thought it reverted the whole module.
    There are two different levels of "revert" - the whole module (from the Module Activation screen) or individual records (right-click on a record in the campaign data list).

More details in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...ndividual+Item
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information