DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[BUG] Combat Tracker Effects durations

As outlined here on Discord https://discord.com/channels/2745828...84229221957742

The effects added to CT entries are not working correctly, running out too fast or being removed from all CT entries at the same time, causing lag and removing effects that should not be removed.

Just pushed a quick fix that I think addresses this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you have any other scenarios that aren't working as expected.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Just pushed a quick fix that I think addresses this. Please run a new Check for Updates, and let me know if you have any other scenarios that aren't working as expected.

Regards,
    JPG
    Effects are working as expect, however if you click the Next Turn button, effects are not going down, not sure if it did that before though.

Another bug - players cannot drop bennies on their Action Card on the CT to draw a new card, but the GM can. (this is all on Discord too)

The effect duration used to decrease on next turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Serfass View Post
    The effect duration used to decrease on next turn.
    I think that is what is does now - when it gets to their turn it drops down and if it goes to zero, the message about renewing appears in chat and you can click the button on the CT to renew for 5 turns.

I have noticed that if the Effects button is on for any PC or NPC, it will not show the current duration of any effect (it just shows the original duration when you hover over the effect). If the Effect button is off, it will show the remaining duration in the effects summary at the bottom of the PC/NPC.

I have never noticed a chat reminder when an effect expires. I need to pay more attention, lol.

Just pushed an update to address this issue. Please run a new Check for Updates and try again.
    https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...l=1#post713550

Regards,
    JPG

Rather than make a new thread, since this is still related to the CT changes.

Expected behaviour for CT participants is if they have the Shaken status, at the start of their turn, they automatically make a roll to remove Shaken status (Vigor roll). At the moment what is happening is when a new round begins, every CT participant that is Shaken is making their roll at the same time at the start of the new round.

Just pushed fix that should address this. It happened when any creature on hold; and the extra "notification that creatures on hold" occurred.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information