DICE PACKS BUNDLE

DUN CRU Module for RMC error messages

Hi,

lots of error messages opening stat blocks from module "DUN CRU" for monsters or any map....
    Any idea what to do?
    No extension loaded and only modules RMC. Seems to be a generall problem after update... (see file)

Thanks
    Micael
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Micael,

I thought I got all of those but must have missed a couple. I will look into it.

Dakadin

I can't see what is being reported in the chat window for versions. Can you click on the Compile Logs button when the console options, and please post that file?

The "getFontColor" missing message may imply that you are not running on the latest v4.5.x; which would cause those errors. Can you check the version on your FG launch screen too? (It's also in the logs.)

Regards,
    JPG

Now it is 4.4 launch screen, version 4.5.3, updated again a few moments ago - the errors are gone.
    10 hours ago that update was not available and the error messages were shown.

Thanks for reacting so fast.

Micael

It looks like the fixes for Dun Cru, Wedding at Axebridge, and Tales From The Green Gryphon Inn didn't get pushed to the live channel. I sent an email with the details and will post here once I can confirm it.

Everything is pushed out but the modules are in the vault now. So if you are getting the errors after updating, then can you go to your modules directory and delete the following modules to resolve this issue:
    * ICE3103FG2_RMC_Wedding_at_Axebridge.mod
    * Tales_From_the_Green_Gryphon_Inn.mod
    * DunCru.mod

Thread Information