STAR TREK 2d20
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Draykor View Post
    Thanks for putting up with me causing so much headache. I learned some things today.
    Please test the version that went out today and let me know if it's corrected the problem for you.
    Last edited by celestian; March 26th, 2024 at 17:51.
    ---
    Fantasy Grounds AD&D Reference Bundle, AD&D Adventure Bundle 1, AD&D Adventure Bundle 2
    Documentation for AD&D 2E ruleset.
    Custom Maps (I2, S4, T1-4, Barrowmaze,Lost City of Barakus)
    Note: Please do not message me directly on this site, post in the forums or ping me in FG's discord.

I still see the walls on the GM layer only. However, this might be user error. In the past when I have attempted to update a map of my own it has not updated with the new exported module. For example, I put a bunch of pins on a map and then export the adventure to an active game that is already running the adventure I am writing, basically I am writing as the adventure goes on. However, whenever I do this it never updates the map. The story list would update but the story pins would not be on the map after reloading the new version of the module I had exported. I had never figured out what I was doing wrong so I would just add the new pins to the map and went on my merry way.

So, perhaps this is the same issue where the update is valid but just not showing on my side because I already had the module loaded so for whatever reason the update does not show.

I've tried the following:

Unload the module then reactivate
    Unloaded, restarted fantasy grounds, reactivate
    Refreshed asset with module loaded
    Refreshed asset with module unloaded then reloaded module
    Unloaded module, refreshed assets, restarted fantasy ground, refreshed assets, reloaded module

None of these things updates a map with the pins (of my creation).

Is there something else I should try before declaring the update did not work?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Draykor; March 28th, 2024 at 02:26. Reason: forgot to upload image

Can you please right click on the module in the Library->Modules window, and select the Revert menu option? (Or click the revert button on the top left of the image window.)

Once a record is loaded into a campaign and modified in any way, then the data is remembered until the record is reverted.

Regards,
    JPG

That did it.

Thank you, I never knew that was possible and it is a trick I have been looking for, for quite some time

Thread Information