Starfinder Playlist

3D tokens not all showing up in 3D map mode

Ruleset: 5e,cepheus engine,MGT2 (only tested in those so far)

Issue:

Tokens drop (directly from assets window) into 2d map. I then increase their size some. Then switch to 3D view and I only see 1 of them in this test. I then click on the tokens and set "always visible" on all of them but I still only see the I when switched to 3d view. map grid is 25px and map is large.

Here's a screenshot of the 2d view in 5e ruleset:

5e token test 1.jpg

Here's a screenshot when switched to 3d view:

5e token test 2.jpg

I've tried switching token format from png to webp and that didn't change anything. I've tried removing the xml token data and that didn't work either. If you need the token module, let me know. I can email it to your support address. Its just a 20 or so tokens with 4 images. The tokens are large. 500px X xxx px. one is 1000px but I'm just testing so I probably wont go that big. I did test these during the test phase and they all seemed to work pre-release.

attaching zipped logs.

Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoid View Post
    Ruleset: 5e,cepheus engine,MGT2 (only tested in those so far)

Issue:

Tokens drop (directly from assets window) into 2d map. I then increase their size some. Then switch to 3D view and I only see 1 of them in this test. I then click on the tokens and set "always visible" on all of them but I still only see the I when switched to 3d view. map grid is 25px and map is large.

Here's a screenshot of the 2d view in 5e ruleset:

5e token test 1.jpg

Here's a screenshot when switched to 3d view:

5e token test 2.jpg

I've tried switching token format from png to webp and that didn't change anything. I've tried removing the xml token data and that didn't work either. If you need the token module, let me know. I can email it to your support address. Its just a 20 or so tokens with 4 images. The tokens are large. 500px X xxx px. one is 1000px but I'm just testing so I probably wont go that big. I did test these during the test phase and they all seemed to work pre-release.

attaching zipped logs.

Thanks!
    Can you send a copy of the token module to [email protected]? Thanks.

Sent it. :-) Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharoid View Post
    Sent it. :-) Thanks.
    Thanks for the files. I'll have to dig in a little deeper, but it only occurs with the tokens whose names begin with "25." All the other tokens appear to be working fine. I think this is likely a parsing error of the data.

Blog Entries
    Nope. That wasn't it. There was issue rendering rectangular 3D tokens when the width was greater than the height. A fix has been submitted and will be available when next executable update is released.

I just came to this conclusion myself ,I was about to edit a few images to get round problem and came here to submit feedback.
    I noticed my problem pictures all had a greater width than height.
    I mostly use webp.

Lo and behold -
    the issue has already been identified.

I will put off on my image edits temporarily.

Thread Information