Starfinder Playlist

Any Way to Easily Roll a d200?

Hello,

First time posting on this forum. My main question is this, is there any way for me to setup something for one of my players that allows them to roll a d200 with a click of a button? Currently the only way to roll a d200 on FGU is to type "/roll d200". While that works, I would like a faster way to do this, since my player will be rolling this d200 very often, and I don't want it to slow down the game. For context, I'm still a bit new to FGU and all its features, and I'm not super "techy" so please be mindful of that in your explanation.

Type the /roll d200 into chat but before you press return drag that to one of the quickbar slots. You can then just click that slot (or press the associated fkey) to make the roll.

And welcome to the forums.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Welcome to the Fantasy Grounds forums!

Ask your player to type /roll d200 in chat, but don't press enter. Then click and drag the text from chat to one of the hotkey slots at the bottom of the desktop. Then, whenever they click on that slot (or press the relevant F key combination) the command will be executed.

More information can be found in the Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...w-Command-Line
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thread Information