DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    FYI, the 5E NPC Maker extension allows you to change the order number of actions. But as said, normally the order number is hidden.
    Somehow, I did not realize this existed... I'll have to take it for a spin. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I'm still a huge fan of the new drag and drop windowlist entry and want to see it in more areas. Seems like a huge success for those like me with a bit of OCD about things appearing in a certain order.
    Sorry, but I'm not sure what that is. Could you explain or point me to where I can learn about this?

The double arrow for the actions on the actions tab allows you to drag and drop them in the order your wish to have them in.

Screenshot 2024-03-21 114541.png
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

The double arrow for the actions on the actions tab allows you to drag and drop them in the order your wish to have them in.

That is actually pretty awesome and I didn't know about it... I'm actually talking about NPCs though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketvaultgames View Post
    That is actually pretty awesome and I didn't know about it... I'm actually talking about NPCs though.
    It hasn't been implemented in NPCs yet. I suspect Teddy was indicating that he too was hoping it would be moved into NPCs in the future. But not sure, and I certainly don't know if it's "on the list"

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    It hasn't been implemented in NPCs yet. I suspect Teddy was indicating that he too was hoping it would be moved into NPCs in the future. But not sure, and I certainly don't know if it's "on the list"
    This was the intention of my remark of seeing it in more windowlists that might benefit from reorganization.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Blog Entries
    I said Teddy, but yea, it's Dominic! I get confused with usernames sometimes

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Both work and I answer to both in this community
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Did that get added with this recent update? I don't ever remember seeing that before. This is awesome!!!

Been in there since the update to the combat tracker/actions tab. So quite some time it's been there. You need to just click on the edit button in the bottom right to have them appear
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information