Frequency: Ideally weekly
    1st Session on Saturday, March 24, 2024 6:00 PM
    Term: Long term
    Text or Voice: Voice (Discord)
    Language: English
    Streaming: No
    Experience as GM: 46 years
    FGU Experience: Advanced
    Campaign Style: Delta Green is largely an investigative game. Combat happens, but it's nothing like D&D. Players expecting to simply hack the horrors they face are likely to be disappointed by the outcome.

Looking for 1-2 additional players for an existing group that has lost two players.

Knowledge of Delta Green or Call of Cthulhu is nice but not necessary. Familiarity with The Night Stalker, Millennium, True Detective (first season), or X-Files TV shows is just as helpful. What's most important is the player being comfortable with horror RPGs and the possibility of PC death.

Thanks!

Still looking for a player?

Hey there, are you still looking for players? I've played DG so I'm familiar with the setting, rules and PC death (lol). I've played several games on FG but I'm looking to play in a campaign so I can become more familiar with it. I've got a license for the ultimate version so I'm all good on that front. I'm happy to answer any questions you have to see if I'm a good fit for your game. You can DM me on Discord on if you'd like.
    Last edited by IronWolf AK; April 17th, 2024 at 21:57. Reason: Add a sentence
    I have harnessed the shadows that stride from world to world sowing death and madness.

-H.P. Lovecraft "From Beyond"

Friend request sent in Discord.

I been wanting to play Delta Green, and the schedule works well for me, assuming you are still looking for a player. I've never played the system-- but I have played CoC and listened to a DG actual play...I do plan pick up the book, to make a character if accepted. my discord is phact0rri (like my name here).
    Last edited by phact0rri; April 17th, 2024 at 20:29.

Hey! Sorry for the late reply. My job has been brutal this past week, so this has been my first chance to catch up on emails.

We're full at the moment. Are you okay if I contact you when someone drops?

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAdams View Post
    Hey! Sorry for the late reply. My job has been brutal this past week, so this has been my first chance to catch up on emails.

We're full at the moment. Are you okay if I contact you when someone drops?
    Thats fine by me.

Thread Information