5E Character Create Playlist

DC20 Community Ruleset

Download: Forge Link
    Source Code: Gitlab Link

Supported DC20 Version: Alpha 0.6.2

I have created a ruleset for the DC20 system by The Dungeon Coach. I am in no way affiliated with The Dungeon Coach or DC20, I simply created this ruleset because I wanted to play DC20 in FantasyGrounds .

Please refer to the Forge page for details on the ruleset. I am happy about any feedback!

I decided to open source the ruleset code, so that others can contribute improvements to the ruleset and truly make it a "Community" ruleset.
    Last edited by Elewyth; Yesterday at 17:39.

Nice idea. At the moment all I can see implemented is the character sheet. Is this correct? No ancestries, classes, items or NPCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Pebcak View Post
    Nice idea. At the moment all I can see implemented is the character sheet. Is this correct? No ancestries, classes, items or NPCs?
    Thanks for your interest! The ruleset supports Items (weapons, armor, shields), NPCs, Spells, and Maneuvers (which includes Techniques) with automation support. Ancestry Traits can be created, but don't have any character automation associated yet. Classes cannot be created yet.

At the moment you have to create entries for items and spells etc. manually, as I don't think I would be allowed to include those.

The adaptation looks very good!
    However, the mastery buttons under the skills seem to be invisible. Is that a bug anyone else is seeing?Screenshot 2024-04-24 185504.png

Quote Originally Posted by sturmbock View Post
    However, the mastery buttons under the skills seem to be invisible. Is that a bug anyone else is seeing?Screenshot 2024-04-24 185504.png

The buttons must have disappeared in an FG update. I'll take a look at it. Thank you for reporting, and thank you for your interest!

Quote Originally Posted by sturmbock View Post
    I published a new build that should fix the missing graphics. Thanks again for reporting!

Thread Information