I am looking for a 3.5 D&D game, preferably set in the Forgotten Realms, either a campaign or string of games with potential for longer play.
A well rounded game of 40% combat 30% Exploration/puzzles and 30% RP.
Mostly official rules and all its official variants, with maybe some homebrew for adjusting and updating rules to the DM's tastes.

My name is Carlos Cox, I'm 40 years old. I've been playing D&D since I was 9, started with D&D Basic and 2e Adnd, and I have kept playing every edition since then.

I've used Roll20 mostly for the past 10 years but I've been trying to find a 3.5 game and simply can't get a group anywhere so I came here. I have played a few games in other VTTs before like Foundry, so I don't think it would be an issue.

I have this character concept that I made in the 2000s but never got a chance to play.
Starting at level 1 with the Racial Class LA Levels from Races of the Dragon, his classes would be Freedom Paladin/Battle-Sorcerer/Harper Paragon/Abjurant Champion (taking both prestige classes fully without any dipping).

I have an imgur post with all reference rules and feats necessary if y'all are curious. Drake 3.5
3.5 Drake.png

This concept became the source of a line of Dragonborn characters I've played in 4E and 5E, but it is my dream to play the root character at least once in a serious campaign. Please help my dream come true

my time zone is GMT/UTC -3
I am available to play nights during the week, and either morning or nights on Saturdays and any time at Sundays

I'm would be happy to get recommendations of Discord Servers with 3.5D&D games, one-shots, West Marches, etc.
I prefer playing on the VTT with voice chat, but it can be VTT with text