DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I am relaying that I am able to have the whole process perform automatically with my testing. It adds the effect to trigger the roll and remove the [USED] as well. No manual interaction. I have tried it with a few other NPCs that have recharge action/traits and they are performing as expected as well. I have seen it get hung up and not function properly, but with some manual interaction it gets it sorted and back to performing automatically. My suggestion was to try and reset it's functionality and see if it gets back on track.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

i've repeatedly done exactly what you describe, and it doesn't work for me. version 4.5.2. no extensions loaded. i'm not sure what else to say. i could try exporting the npc for you to try? each time i reply, i first go back into FG and repeat the steps as you describe, but i still get the same behaviour.
    Last edited by lousilver; March 21st, 2024 at 07:49.

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    I am relaying that I am able to have the whole process perform automatically with my testing. It adds the effect to trigger the roll and remove the [USED] as well. No manual interaction. I have tried it with a few other NPCs that have recharge action/traits and they are performing as expected as well. I have seen it get hung up and not function properly, but with some manual interaction it gets it sorted and back to performing automatically. My suggestion was to try and reset it's functionality and see if it gets back on track.
    I can reliably replicate the OPs issue. It is very specifically in the case of bonus or reactions. It works fine if it's an action but it doesn't reset if the recharge is part of a bonus action.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Ok, Zacchaeus helped me understand the issue and I misunderstood what you were relaying and apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Without an action, a manual click of the [R:#] will need to be performed for non-actions. I did notice that it didn't cycle correctly under the Bonus and Reactions lines. I'll look into seeing if we can sort that.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57 View Post
    Ok, Zacchaeus helped me understand the issue and I misunderstood what you were relaying and apologize for any frustration it may have caused. Without an action, a manual click of the [R:#] will need to be performed for non-actions. I did notice that it didn't cycle correctly under the Bonus and Reactions lines. I'll look into seeing if we can sort that.
    that's ok. we're on the same page now. you guys work really hard to make a great product. ty.

This change has now been pushed to Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    This change has now been pushed to Live. Please run a new Check for Updates, and try again.

Regards,
    JPG
    I did an update. still says v4.5.2, but I verified the reactions and bonus actions now work the same as actions. Out of curiosity, i triggered multiple recharge abilities from different buckets at the same time, seeing if they would conflict. but i pleasantly noticed a separately named recharge effect for each ability. Impressive!

Glad it's working out for you.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

Thread Information