DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Attack of the Swarm AP

I do not know if this is the right place to post the issue, but I was told to put it on the forums for a developer to see. The starfinder attack of the swarm AP after a recent update lost all doors on all maps, most have become solid walls while others have become terrain. And all maps are set to dark no matter when or where they take place making it kinda a nuisance to deal with when the party doesn't all have dark vision (even if the map is not meant to be a dark map) but that isn't as big of an issue as the doors thing.

Can you tell me which exact module and specific map that you saw this happen? I'm going to see if @pindercarl can look at handling better in the default coding for the older map data.

Thanks,
    JPG

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    Can you tell me which exact module and specific map that you saw this happen? I'm going to see if @pindercarl can look at handling better in the default coding for the older map data.

Thanks,
    JPG
    Basically almost every single map in Attack of the swarm AP1 fate of the fifth outside the first three maps in the story. And so far in Attack of the swarm AP2 the last refuge, Idk if its every map, but so far quite of the early maps in it have the exact same issue.

Just pushed a new update that should address the loading of the legacy LoS data. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest. You may have to revert any maps you already opened (i.e. right click on entry in Images campaign list, and select the Revert menu option).

Regards,
    JPG

Just pushed a new update that should address the loading of the legacy LoS data. Please run a new Check for Updates to get the latest. You may have to revert any maps you already opened (i.e. right click on entry in Images campaign list, and select the Revert menu option).

Regards,
    JPG
    So I just checked, it fixed the maps on AP 2 from the look of it, However the very last map for AP 1, the temple, is still missing its doors. But it fixed all the other maps in AP 1 and 2. The lighting is still a problem on some maps but that isn't as big of an issue. Thanks!

Thanks for checking. I've forwarded to the DLC developer for that product to look further at that map.

Regards,
    JPG

Thanks for checking. I've forwarded to the DLC developer for that product to look further at that map.

Regards,
    JPG
    I actually just noticed something else, and since this is still an open page, and it is about the same AP's, I figured I would post it here. None of the swarm creatures in AP 1 or 2, have saves set for their spells or well.....special abilities they get per day, so casting them actually doesn't make the players roll for the save. I can add them of course but figured to just let this issue be know.

Thanks for pointing this out. I will have a look and see what I can do to fix it.
    Thanks
    Madman..
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Thread Information