Game System: Castles & Crusades
Game System & FG Experience: new player to veterans; Get a copy of the Player Handbook here: https://preview.drivethrurpg.com/en/...k-7th-printing
Character Type Preferred: The players should function as a unit and should create complementary characters that form a well-rounded party.

Time Zone
: MST (GMT-6)
Day of week and time: Alternating Thursdays and Fridays 8AM to 12PM (+/-15 min.)
Planned start date: Session Zero is planned for the 14th of March
Planned Duration & Frequency: Weekly, 4 hours each
Term: Long Term

Required: Discord and a Demo copy of Fantasy Grounds Unity

Roleplay & Combat mix:
Combat Heavy, 60/40 Combat/Roleplay-Investigation
Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4-6 players overall, need 3-5 more before game will start.
Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level Characters
Character restrictions: Player Handbook, Monsters & Treasure, and Adventurer's Backpack; other options available upon agreement from the group during session zero

Details of the scenario: Embark on an investigation that will ultimately lead into the dark depths of the underworld to stop a nefarious deed from coming to fruition. Although there will be situations where the sword is mightier than the pen, it will also require team work, creativity, and slick negotiations to survive in this campaign. This game will follow my work schedule - I work a rotating Dupont, so I have 2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays off a month. I will schedule my games using this pattern.

My players follow the Golden Rule - treat others the same way you wish to be treated - and can attend games consistently.
If you are interested, please reply to this post and I will follow up with a DM.
Cheers!