STAR TREK 2d20
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Can't unlock items

The unlock icon seems to have disappeared

itemnounlock.PNG

There have been reports for unable to un/lock frames. Please let us know which ruleset you are experiencing this in to help see if it's being investigated already.
    Dominic Morta
    Ruleset Developer
    Smiteworks

How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it-How to zip up your campaign if the Developers ask for it

How to provide an Unity Connection issue?-Connection Issues and What to Provide

Unity Updater issue?-Updater Issues

Classic and Unity Port Forwarding?-Fantasy Grounds Connections Explained

Comcast or Cox ISP User?-Comcast XFinity and Cox Users

Have a suggestion?-Feature Request

looked like rolemaster, but that has been fixed as of this evening
    aka Laendra

(Discord: Laendra#9660)
    Ultimate license (FGC/FGU)
    Current Timezone : Central (CDT) (GMT -5)
    OP: 3317036507 / 2369539

My opinions are my own and represent no entity other than myself

Extension Support Discord: https://discord.gg/gKgC7nGpZK

Extensions = risk to your gaming experience. If you haven't tested out the extensions in your campaign before your gaming session, turn them off. If you don't backup your campaigns regularly, you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by deer_buster View Post
    looked like rolemaster, but that has been fixed as of this evening
    This is my own variation of the rolemaster ruleset, I will be working with Dakadin to try and update my ruleset.

In the meantime I have reverted the CoreRPG.pak to an older version. Is there a way I can have ruleset point to a different corerpg file so I don't get conflicts? Is it just a matter of changing the name it points to in the base.xml file?

<importruleset source="CoreRPG" />

You'd have to have an older CoreRPG package, unzip it, rename to some other than CoreRPG, then have your ruleset access whatever you renamed it to.

In general, you're probably better off building your changes as an extension, rather than a ruleset. It's always going to be more work with ruleset changes otherwise.

Regards,
    JPG

I'm having a similar issue with the pathfinder 2e class features not being lockable/unlockable after creation. Picture is from the investigator class that I was entering, prior to update 4.5. I haven't seen it in other entries, but I'll keep an eye out for more.

PF2E_ClassEntryUnlockMissing.PNG

HI, I'm having the same thing since most recent update. I cannot unlock items to edit. I am utilizing the Witcher RPG ruleset https://github.com/Althea21/witcher_fg_ruleset/releases ---> TheWitcherTRPG_0.6.3.zip
    Any assistance that can be offered would be greatly appreciated.

I was having this issue in campaigns created prior to the 4.5 update. The issue goes away in new campaigns. It was mostly the class abilities windows. I think the lock is still missing but I am able to edit the text box in the new campaign.

This looks to be a common issue across multiple rulesets that have sub-record types within another record type. These sub-record types aren't full blow FG record types - that is, they don't have their own sidebar entry; which is probably what's causing the issue with the new CoreRPG based record header buttons. Hopefully the devs will pick this up and get a fix for it soon.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks for reporting. @Trenloe brought to my attention; and I'm aware that it is a general issue across multiple systems right now. Still working on how to resolve it smoothly. I should have something either later this week; or by Tuesday next week at the latest.

Regards,
    JPG

Thread Information