Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
    Blog Entries
    Be aware, I suspect SmiteWorks is not going to be able to recover the requests and comments. But, if you had an account there, you can find under your profile a list of your comments and entries. So at least the data is recoverable to some extent, but it may require each of us to re-enter our own. Once the new system is up, I will start a thread with details and steps.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thanks & Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    A completely new version is being worked on. Just need to iron out a few things before it's ready for release.
    Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it! Are you posting a short message here to let us know once it goes live? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_133 View Post
    Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it! Are you posting a short message here to let us know once it goes live? Thanks!
    Well, I, personally won't be; but Doug will.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Quote Originally Posted by kevininrussia View Post
    Haven't used FGU in a while. Did they ever implement LOS and Mask token visibility triggers visibility on Combat Tracker? It was on the Idea Informer wish list but that does not work anymore apparently.
    Not sure if this will do what you are looking for, maybe try the Always Sensitive Visibility extension.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/364/view

Quote Originally Posted by claedawg View Post
    Not sure if this will do what you are looking for, maybe try the Always Sensitive Visibility extension.
    https://forge.fantasygrounds.com/shop/items/364/view
    I always turn on visibility sensitive in Options. I don't want to always have to manually click the eye on the CT every time an NPC becomes visible on the map. I want that automated as an option.

Example: PC turns the corner into a room. LOS triggers the map tokens for NPC's in that room to become visible. Currently I now have to look on the CT for each NPC that is now visible on the map and click their eye button. Lame frustrating waste of my and my players time. I want that to be automated. If NPC map token becomes visible to a PC, then that corresponding NPC on the tracker becomes visible (little eye turns on).

I always turn on visibility sensitive in Options. I don't want to always have to manually click the eye on the CT every time an NPC becomes visible on the map. I want that automated as an option.

Example: PC turns the corner into a room. LOS triggers the map tokens for NPC's in that room to become visible. Currently I now have to look on the CT for each NPC that is now visible on the map and click their eye button. Lame frustrating waste of my and my players time. I want that to be automated. If NPC map token becomes visible to a PC, then that corresponding NPC on the tracker becomes visible (little eye turns on).
    I'm fairly certain that is exactly what that extension does. I believe it also is PC specific.

I'm fairly certain that is exactly what that extension does. I believe it also is PC specific.
    Sadly it doesn't. Just checked it. When NPC token becomes visible to PC on map, eye icon remains closed and monster is not reveled on players CT.

Sadly it doesn't. Just checked it. When NPC token becomes visible to PC on map, eye icon remains closed and monster is not reveled on players CT.
    Hmm, I could have sworn my players were able to the npcs on the CT. DId you try changing "turn on visibility sensitive in Options"?

Hmm, I could have sworn my players were able to the npcs on the CT. DId you try changing "turn on visibility sensitive in Options"?
    Cant find that option exists in the latest version. I think it changed to Enable Fog of War. That's turned on so token fog of war works but npc does not become visible on CT.

Added this to the Feature Request page.

search for: Map Token visibility triggers Combat Tracker eye

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...erequests.php?

Thread Information