Starfinder Playlist

New 3d camera view questions

The 3d camera view and token view is kind of interesting, but for it to be truly useful it would need to work with walls, doors,terrain, items and tokens. For tokens, is there a way to design a token so it looks reasonable in both 3D and 2D? Right now when you go to 3D with an overhead shot token it looks like they are lying on their stomach (especially if they are elivated).

Blog Entries
    You need one token for 2D and then an image for 3D. See the videos I linked in your other post.

Doug or John mentioned in the Beta thread that they do have it on the plans to eventually look into doing doors and walls etc. But they need to start with just tokens.

For reference, in software its called Minimum Viable Product

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEntrails View Post
    You need one token for 2D and then an image for 3D. See the videos I linked in your other post.

Doug or John mentioned in the Beta thread that they do have it on the plans to eventually look into doing doors and walls etc. But they need to start with just tokens.

For reference, in software its called Minimum Viable Product
    Ok thanks, I found it once I unlocked the NPC token. I personally think the images should be organized as "Main Token Flat", "Aux Token Flat" (for switching to missile weapons etc) and "Main Full Body/3D camera view" and "Aux Full Body/3D camera view" these should be shareable, since the full body is essentially the same as the 3D camera view.

Thread Information